Monday 31 December 2012

# ChocolateLover #


hewHEW..“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 packs of MAGNUM and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” 

“I was like a chocolate in a box, looking well behaved and perfect in place, all the while harboring a secret center.” haha oke boringgg~~~

for those who are the chocolate lovers. i understand how you feel. Women love chocolates, many women are chocoholics.

I love eating chocolates. When I'm unhappy, I go for chocolates. When my period is coming, I crave for chocolates. It doesn't matter the brand, as long as it's chocolate, it makes my mouth water. Don't let me know there's chocolate in the fridge, somehow I'll miss it and go visiting the fridge.


i also do xml project this year with chocolate. and what the most i remebered is our lecturer ask us to search durian chocolate. she said that our presentation make her hungry and as soon we finish, we had a lunch together at pc fair carnival at the parking lecturer down there.

oke gtg now! c u in the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

countdown to new year